As a made-to-order brand, Pristine incurs costs immediately after purchase. Please be mindful of this and be aware that it is reflected in the below policies.
We are able to offer a refund or exchange on the below conditions:
- You email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt. Be sure to include your order number and if you would like a return or exchange.
- Upon authorisation, the item(s) must be shipped back to us within 5 days of the date of authorisation. You must use a tracked service. Return shipment is at the customer's expense. Returns can not be made in person.
- Returns will be processed within 2 working days or receipt and a confirmation email will be sent. Refunds will incur a 25% restocking fee to cover our costs.
- If you require an exchange, you must allow an additional 4-6 weeks from receipt of the return for your replacement size/piece to be manufactured. We will then contact you to cover the shipping cost of your replacement item.
- Your bank may take a further 7-10 days to credit your account following refund processing. This is outside of our control.
- It is essential that international returns are labelled "customer return to sender" to avoid incurring import customs. We will not be liable for the payment of these charges due to incorrect labelling under any circumstances. Its is the customer's responsibility to monitor the package until it reaches us.
If you have been sent the wrong item, or notice a fault, please notify us within 14 days of receipt by emailing email@example.com.
Please be sure to familiarise yourself with the stated lead time on the product page prior to ordering. If you need your order for a specific date, this must be agreed by us prior to ordering. Failure to read the production times on a product page does not qualify you for a refund or order cancellation.
If you have any questions prior to making a purchase please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to assist you in any way.
Orders can only be cancelled within 24 hours of purchase.
Orders made to custom measurements are final sale. This includes alterations to lengths.
Alterations may also be possible to improve the fit of a garment. Please email for more details.